The NEW SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor is an extremely fast and accurate sensor, benefiting from a response rate which is 2.5X faster than the SprintIR-6S®.
The SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor or GC-0031, takes 50 readings per second, which makes it ideal for many industries and applications requiring high-speed requirements and rapidly changing CO2 levels.
The sensor also measures up to 5% CO2 concentration, and comes with a fitted flow-through adapter. The sensor's compact size can be easily utilized and integrated into detection and gas measurement systems. It also can be used in many battery-powered systems, portable handheld devices, and wearable self-powered applications.
*Based on 0.1 liters per minute flow rate and 0-10% step change in CO2 concentrations*
- Measures up to 5% CO2 concentration
- High-Speed Sensing and Fast Response (50hz)
- Low power energy consumption -35mW
- Solid State, no moving parts
- Vibration and shock-resistant
- Compact Size for utilization in instruments and portables
- Integrates with wireless IoT networks such as Wifi, Bluetooth, SigFox, ZigBee and EnOcean
- RoHS compliant
- Digital (UART) output
- Ideal for Healthcare, Food Packaging, Transportation, Scientific, Low power, and Battery applications.
GC-0031 SprintIR®-R 5% CO2 Sensor – for integration into high-volume OEM products.
- CO2 Sensing Method: Patented solid-state NDIR absorption
- Sample Method: Flow through adapter
- Measurement Range: 0-5%,
- Accuracy: ±70 ppm +/- 5% of reading
- Accuracy (100% range ± (300ppm+5% of reading)
- Resolution: 10ppm
- Measurement noise: < 10% of reading with no digital filtering
- Pressure Dependence: 0.15% of reading per mbar in normal atmospheric conditions
- Operating pressure range: 500mbar to 2 bar with flow through adapter
- Response Time: Flow Rate Dependent
- Update rate: 50 Hz
- Power Input: 3.25 to 5.5V. (3.3V recommended)
- Peak Current: 100mA
- Average Current: <15mA
- Power Consumption: 35 mW
- Communication: UART
- Connector: 4 x 0.5mm sq pins
- 90 days - See CO2Meter Terms and Conditions.