The EC-5000 series exhaust pressure controller can maintain a consistent pressure, of the user’s choice, within the chamber. The high-resolution stepper motor and unique butterfly valve ensure a fast, sensitive response to any pressure changes.
- Suitable for high vacuum: stainless steel body
- Corrosion resistant: models with PTFE bodies are also available
- RoHS compliant.
When the exhaust flow rate is adjusted to optimal levels:
- The resist is distributed in an even film
- Secondary deposition of the mist is prevented
- The diffusion of dangerous vapor is prevented.
There is less change in sensitivity caused by the accumulation of resist and other contamination compared with flow rate sensor control and the influence of turbulence and other noise is eliminated which enables superior, stable, responsive control.