EL-PRESS Digital Electronic Pressure Meters / Controllers
The EL-PRESS series digital electronic pressure transducers and controllers for gases and liquids have a well-proven compact thru-flow design. The instruments include a diaphragm type piezo-resistive pressure sensor for pressure measurement/control from the lowest range (2 ... 100 mbar absolute, gauge or differential) up to the highest ranges (8 ... 400 bar absolute / gauge or 0,3 ... 15 bar dif). The control valve design distinguishes itself from competitive designs in its truly modular construction and it can be field replaced or changed by the user without any adjustment. The standard valve is normally closed and is available up to Kv-values of 6.0. Normally opened valves can also be supplied.
"Multibus" Digital Pressure Meters/Controllers
Bronkhorst High-Tech developed their digital instruments according to the flexible "multibus" concept, due to which the instruments can be equipped with on-board interface board with DeviceNetTM, Profibus-DP®, Modbus or FLOW-BUS protocol. More information about digital "multibus" communication.
- Thru-flow design
- Compact arrangement
- Stable control, even at varying process volumes
- High pressure capability up to 400 bar
- Metal sealed and/or down-ported versions available
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Gas and liquid chromatography
- Fermenter pressure control (Biotechnology)
- Vapour pressure control in MOCVD processes (bubbler systems)
- Protective gas pressure control in extrusion molding processes