EL-PRESS Metal Sealed Pressure Meters / Controllers
Metal Seal Pressure Meters and Controllers of Bronkhorst High-Tech are characterized by their unique, patented metal-to-metal seal construction with excellent resealing capability. Furthermore they distinguish themselves by a high surface quality and are therefore especially suitable for meeting the semiconductor industry requirements as well as other high purity gas applications. The base blocks of the Pressure Meters and Controllers have 1/4" face seal male (VCR) or down port process connections.
lowest range 7 ... 350 mbar (0,1 ... 5 psi) absolute or relative.
highest range 1,28 ... 64 bar (18 ... 900 psi) absolute or relative.
Todays instruments are equipped with a digital pc-board, offering high-accuracy, excellent temperature stability and fast response.
- Resealable metal-to-metal outer seal construction (no rings)
- Electropolished wetted parts
- Cleanroom assembled
- Analog and digital I/O, with optionally integrated interface to
DeviceNetTM, Profibus-DP®, Modbus-RTU or FLOW-BUS
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Stable control, even at varying process volumes