- RS-232 Serial Communications
- CMOS/TTL Compatible Input and Outputs
- One 2500V Isolated Port
- Two Single Pole, Double Throw (SPDT) Relay Outputs
- LEDs Indicate Input and Relay Channel Status
- Screw Terminals for Easy Field Wiring
Model 232DRIO provides a low-cost, easy to use solution for RS-232 serial port to discrete relay output applications. It offers one optically isolated input and two relay outputs. The General Purpose Control Module can be used to sense external ON/OFF conditions and to control a variety of devices. The 232DRIO includes a CD ROM with an instruction manual and demonstration programs written in QuickBASIC and C/C .