SIPART DR21 controller
The SIPART DR21 process controller is a digital controller. Its internal program memory contains a large number of standard functions for the control of process engineering applications. A user with no programming knowledge can simply call up and execute these functions.
The SIPART DR21 controller is very flexible and can be quickly and easily configured to meet the requirements of the application.
An adaptation process is built in as standard.
The SIPART DR21 controller can be used as a:
- Fixed setpoint controller for one, two or three-component control, with the option of two setpoint values
- DDC fixed setpoint controller for one, two or three-component control
- Slave, synchro or SPC controller, with the option of internal/external switchover
- Fixed or controlled ratio controller with internal/external switchover
- M/A control station, process variable indicator or setpoint transmitter. The control algorithm is disabled in these cases