What it does:
Accepts either 4-20mA or 0-10V input signal. Data is shown on 0-100% incremental display. Also offers optional relay and analog output for alarming and control, plus serial communications.
This controller is ideal for a variety of applications where instant, visual indication of the process variable is required. It features a front panel bar graph display, making it particularly suited to level measurement or rate movement indication.
At a glance:
- Current (0/4-20mA) or voltage (0-2/10V) input
- Input signal averaging
- 0-100% bar graph for instant, visual indication
- Simple, intuitive interface with scrolling text prompts
- Factory precalibrated. Key-in recalibration (no input signal needed)
- Security PIN protected calibration and setpoint access
- Selectable decimal point position and rounding