What it does:
Accepts inputs from a wide range of industry standard sensors and transmitters outputting 0/4-20mA or 0-2/10V. Also offers optional relay and analog output for alarming and control.
This no-fuss process indicator is ideal for a wide variety of applications. One key feature is its simple (key-in) calibration procedure, which removes the need for an input signal during calibration.
At a glance:
- Current (0/4-20mA) or voltage (0-2/10V) input
- Input signal averaging
- Large, easy to read display
- Simple, intuitive interface with text prompts
- Easy to scale using high and low display values
- Security PIN protected calibration and setpoint access
- Selectable decimal point position and rounding