The digital indicating Yokogawa UT450 temperature controller is a simple, micro-processor based controller with basic control capability and a user-friendly large numerical display. The 1/4 DIN Yokogawa UT450 temperature controller features many standard functions which are necessary for various control applications. These functions include control, control computation, signal computation, and others which can be configured by using the keys on the front panel.
The 1/4 DIN Yokogawa UT450 temperature controller has standard features including auto-tuning, an overshoot suppressing function "SUPER", and a hunting suppressing function "SUPER2". The Yokogawa UT450 temperature controller is suitable for a diverse range of applications, with position-proportional control and heating / cooling control models also available.
Features of the Yokogawa UT450 Temperature Controller
- The 5-digit extra-large digital display allows the indicated values to be read from long distances. 20mm LEDs display process variables.
- Simply enter the settings and start controlling your operation immediately.
- Parameters can be easily set using a personal computer. The parameter setting tool (Model LL100) sold separately is required.
- Universal input and output enables users to freely set / change the type of measured inputs, measurement range, type of control output, etc. from the front panel.
- In addition to general purpose models (universal output), the position-proportional model (relay output) or the heating / cooling control model (universal output) can be specified.
- Contact inputs (up to 7 points) can be employed and functions assigned to each contact.
- Various communication function are provided. Communication is possible with personal computer, programable logic controller, and other controllers.