The Yokogawa UM330 digital indicator with alarms is a precision alarm instrument with universal input 1/8 DIN. For excellent monitoring operability, the UM330 displays process variables on a large display. The UM330 digital indicator is also provided with four alarm setting points (or setting outputs; one is optional). A retransmission output an 15 Vdc loop power supply are provided as standard. A communication function or 24Vdc loop power supply is available as an option to the UM330 digital indicator.
Six different types of alarms are provided. If an alarm occurs, the alarm lamp indicates it. Four (one is optional) of the six can be used as relay contact outputs.
- PV high limit, PV low limit, Deenergized on
- PV high limit, Deenergized on PV low limit
- Fault diagnosis, and FAIL output
Setting ranges for process variable alarms:
- PV alarms; -100.0 to 100.0% of measured input range
- Alarm hysteresis width; 0.0 to 100.0% of measured input range width
- 0.00 to 99.59 (minute, second)
- An alarm is output when the delay timer expires after the alarm setpoint is reached
- Setting for each alarm is possible.
Fault diagnosis alarm:
- Input burn out
- A/D conversion error
- TC RJC error
FAIL output: Software failure, Hardware failure
- Stand-by action can be set to make PV alarm
- OFF during start-up