The digital indicating Yokogawa UT750 temperature controller is an intelligent, micro-processor based controller with powerful control capability, custom computation function, and a user-friendly large numerical display. The Yokogawa UT750 temperature controller has many standard functions necessary for various control application including control, control computation, signal computation, and more. These functions can be configured by using the keys on the front panel.
The digital indicating Yokogawa UT750 temperature controller specifies thirteen types of built-in control strategies and also has an overshoot suppressing function "SUPER" and a hunting suppressing function "SUPER 2". Auto-tuning is also a standard feature of the Yokogawa UT750 temperature controller.
Features of the Yokogawa UT750 Temperature Controller
- Extra-large, high resolution, 5-digit display
- Displays the target setpoint and control related parameters as well as deviation trend records or a deviation analog bar
- Thirteen types of control function, including single-loop control, cascade control, loop control with PV auto-selector, and custom computation control, enabling the operator to start control operation immediately after simply entering the settings
- Custom Computation capability, allowing functions as complicated as computation for input compensation or sequence logic for input/output via LL200 PC-based Custom Computation Building Tool (optional)
- Universal input and output enable users to set or change freely the type of measured inputs (thermocouple, RTD, or DCV), measurement input range, type of control output (4 to 20mA current, voltage pulse, or relay contact)
- Equipped with seven contact inputs and outputs each, which are further expandable up to 23 inputs and outputs each by adding contact I/O signal expansion modules.
- Various communication functions are provided. Communication is possible with personal computer, programmable logic controller, and other controllers.