Universal process controller, 1/8 DIN
The ControlMaster CM10 is a flexible, universal 1/8 DIN PID process controller. Detailed process information is presented clearly on the CM10's full-color TFT display and an intuitive operator interface simplifies configuration and operation.
Scalable in both hardware and software functionality, a CM10 can be easily specified to meet the needs of your application requirements. Flexible control functionality including on / off, time proportioning, analog PID, dual output control and math & logic make the CM10 suitable for a wide range of process applications.
Fully configurable via the easy-to-navigate front panel menus or PC configuration software, the CM10 can be commissioned rapidly and then tuned via the advanced autotune functionality. MODBUS, PROFIBUS and Ethernet communication options ensure easy integration into a control system.
- Comprehensive display of process status
– Crystal-clear, full-color TFT display
- Exceptionally easy to use
– Intuitive user interface and clear text prompts make installation, commissioning and operation quick and simple
- Scalable to match application requirements
– Comprehensive hardware and software options
- Flexible control functionality
– On/Off, time proportioning, analog PID and motorized valve control strategies
- Problem solving capability
– Flexible functionality including math, logic and totalization
providing power to solve complex application requirements
- Built to survive
– IP 66 and NEMA 4X environmental protection
- Flexible connectivity
– Ethernet, PROFIBUS® and MODBUS® communications