The NC6112 is a used 2 GHz Noise Generator from Noise Com. A noise signal generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces a noise, or random signal, to test an electronic product’s frequency response, noise figure, and other important parameters.
- Frequency range: 1 MHz-2 GHz
- Power requirements are 120 VAC, 60 Hz, at 500 mA
- Operating temperature: -10°to +60°C
- Output White Gaussian noise
- Attenuator range: 0 to 10 dB in 1 dB steps
- Impedance: 50 Ohms
- Typical VSWR: 1.5:1
- Standard connector: SMA female
- Dimensions: 8.5 in. wide x 5 in. high x 12.25 in. deep
- BER Testing
- Military Jamming
- CATV Testing
- Video Testing
- General Purpose
The NC6112 instrument is designed for general-purpose noise applications on the bench, or in a rack test station. The manual controls make it simple to operate and reduce test set up time. The standard output power NC6112 is typically used for BER, and SNR applications. Each instrument contains a precision noise source that delivers repeatable, symmetrical white Gaussian noise and is integrated with an amplifier, attenuator, and power supply.