The UFX7107 is a used 100 MHz Noise Generator from Noise Com. A noise signal generator is a type of electronic test equipment that produces a noise, or random signal, to test an electronic product’s frequency response, noise figure, and other important parameters.
- Frequency range: 100 Hz-100 MHz
- Power(dBm): +13
- dBm/Hz: -67
- Flatness (dB): ±0.75
- Output: White Gaussian noise
- Control: Local and IEEE-488
- Impedance: 50 ohms (others optional)
- Typical VSWR: 1.5:1
- Standard output connector: SMA female
- Power 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Electromagnetic susceptibility
- Filter testing
- CATV gain (tilt) alignment
- Image and spurious rejection tests
- GPS receivers
- Disk drive testing
- Spectrum analyzer calibration
- Jamming systems
- Signal to noise measurement
The UFX7107 instrument contains a Noise Com amplified noise source that is tuned to provide the best flatness at the instrument output. The amplifier is optimized to deliver an output with a Gaussian amplitude distribution. Noise output power level can be adjusted from 0 to 127 dB in 1 dB (optionally 0.1 dB) steps.
The UFX7000 Series noise generating instruments are extremely easy to use, combining dedicated keys for control of operations and programming with a large 4 x 20 character LCD display for instant status information. The instruments are direct replacements for Noise Com’s NC7000 Series instruments.