The R&S®SGT100A is an RF vector signal generator with an integrated baseband generator. It has been optimized for use in production and automated applications.
Designed as a fast and compact, space-saving solution, it provides top speed to ensure optimized throughput and fits into any test system.
The R&S®SGT100A has a clear focus on automated environments. Its main characteristics are high speed and a compact design.
The R&S®SGT100A is the first 1 HU ½ 19" vector signal generator up to 6 GHz with an integrated baseband generator. The radio frequency chain has been optimized for fastest frequency and level switchover times. In the baseband, the multisegment waveform mode helps users quickly switch from one test signal to the next.
Though compact in size, the R&S®SGT100A has excellent RF characteristics (e.g. signal quality and level accuracy) that are on par with those of larger high-end instruments. Maximum output level, level repeatability and excellent EVM performance are key characteristics in production environments.
Equipped with a LAN, USB and PCIe interface, the R&S®SGT100A allows remote control of test equipment in automated applications.
- Fastest vector signal generator with frequency and level switchover times of 240 μs (typ.) for optimized throughput in production
- Smallest standalone vector signal generator up to 6 GHz with integrated baseband generator (1 HU ½ 19")
- Integrated baseband generator with I/Q modulation bandwidth of up to 240 MHz (in RF) supporting all advanced digital standards, including IEEE 802.11ac
- Excellent RF performance for EVM and ACLR
- Easy signal generation for digital standards such as LTE and LTE-Advanced using the R&S®WinIQSIM2™ simulation software
- Ideal enhancement for the R&S®SMW200A in MIMO applications with more than two receiving antennas