Will be discontinued Jan 1, 2020. Recommended replacement Lab Room Controller (LRC).
The TSI SureFlow™ Adaptive Offset Controller Model 8682 is an excellent laboratory pressure controller, designed to maintain more exhaust from a laboratory than is supplied to it. This negative air balance helps ensure that chemical vapors cannot diffuse outside the laboratory, complying with requirements in NFPA 45-2000 and ANSI Z9.5-2003.
The SureFlow Model 8682 also controls the temperature of the laboratory space by modulating reheat and the supply air volume. Optionally, a room pressure sensor can be connected to the SureFlow Model 8681 controller to correct long-term changes in the building dynamics.
The Model 8682 easily integrates to the building management system using either alarm relays or digital communications. The Model 8682 supports the open Modbus® protocol.
- Digital interface module
- Adaptive offset control module
- Controller output cable, 25 ft
- Transformer, 120:24 VAC, 25 VA
- Transformer cable, 25 ft
Features & Benefits
- Integrates temperature control into laboratory ventilation control
- Optional LONworks communications
- Stand-alone room pressure control provides system reliability
- Flow tracking control ensures stability in the HVAC system
- Audible and visual alarms warn staff of unsafe conditions
- Network communications allow for building-wide control efficiencies
- Convenient keypad and display support local programming
- Passwords prevent unauthorized access to controller functions