- Economical oven delivers wide temperature and vacuum range at an affordable price
- Modular design allows easy attachment to Terra Stainless Steel Atmospheric Chambers
- Double-door design enhances flexibility, allows pass-through operations
- All stainless steel construction is suitable for operations with corrosive fumes
- Tempered-glass window permits full viewing of contents
- Can be ordered to retrofit any Terra stainless steel atmospheric chamber
This unit provides a compact, economical alternative to Terra’s larger Vacuum/Nitrogen Oven for applications that don’t require extremely high temperatures or vacuums; it is ideal for R&D, laboratory, and production operations. It interfaces with the Stainless Steel Atmospheric Chamber to deliver the heat and/or vacuum required in many manufacturing operations, including resistance and seam welding of hybrids and many other microelectronic packages.
This oven features a double-door design for pass-through operation. An adjustable thermostat with a calibrated indicator controls the contact heating elements which are clamped to the chamber’s exterior walls. High heat-resistant silicon door and window gaskets provide effective sealing. Stainless steel construction guarantees noncontaminating operation and allows operations that involve corrosive fumes. Over 2" (51 mm) of fiberglass insulation and a slow leak rate ensure efficient operation. An 8" (203 mm) square tempered-glass window provides ample viewing of the internal chamber.