PN Series Inert Atmosphere Oven
The PN Series Inert Atmosphere Ovens are designed to accommodate a wide variety of processes where an inert atmosphere is required to prevent product oxidation. Typical applications include curing, bonding and heat treating.
The PN Series contains a digital PID controller that is easy to use and configure saving the operator time. It comes with two temperature ranges and two sizes to meet your process needs. The stainless steel, continuously welded interior is ideal for highly corrosive conditions or where interior cleanliness is critical. It has adjustable recirculating air louvers that allow "fine tuning" to assure uniform airflow, even with varying load configurations and consistent product heating. It also has a heat exchanger for providing rapid cool-down or the ability to operate at low temperatures within a sealed chamber - Air-to-water is used on 343°C models, air-to-air for 538°C models.
Despatch provides the design integrity, manufacturing experience and emphasis on quality necessary for dependable operation and excellent process control.
- Programmable controls for controlling rate of temperature rise and process timing functions.
- Recorders - 10 inch diameter round chart. Strip charts also available.
- Oxygen concentration management system to guarantee low oxygen concentrations and prevent heating until desired oxygen level is achieved, assuring optimal product results.
- Process timers to automatically shut down oven at end of process.
- Alarms, audible and visual to signal end of process or other events.
- Disconnect switch in control panel to completely disconnect power to equipment. Disconnect switch must be opened before control cabinet door can be opened.
- Door switch to shut down the heater and/or blower when door is open.
- Door lock to prevent opening door during cycle to assure process is not interrupted.
- Capped access ports for pass through of wires and piping required for process.