Despatch PC Series Conveyor Ovens are designed for process versatility and reliability. They achieve superior air temperature uniformity on all interior parts due to high-volume, vertical down airflow. The continuous belt design is ideal for large quantities of similar work pieces being processed. Typical applications include pre-heating, curing, bonding, drying and heat treating. Options include Class A models specifically designed for flammable solvents and a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filtered model for applications that require Class 1000 cleanliness. Ovens provide extremely consistent and repeatable process results at temperatures up to 260°C (500°F).
PC Series Customized
The PC Series Continuous Ovens can be customized to maximize production capacity and optimize floor space. They can be equipped with custom features as listed below to meet your specific production needs. Please contact Despatch for more information on customizing a PC Series oven for your application.
- Temperature maximum ratings: 260°C (500°F), 343°C (650°F), 454°C (850°F), 538°C (1000°F)
- Variable conveyor speeds
- High volume vertical down airflow for superior temperature uniformity and process reliability.
- Conveyor extensions on each end provides loading/unloading areas
- Class A options for handling flammable solvents
- Additional airflow designs such as horizontal or vertical up flow
- Custom coveyor systems including flat wire, mesh belts, monorails, powered rollers, indexing drives, walking beam, powered chain, non metalic belts, and more
- Multiple heating and cooling zones
- Clean environment air filtration including HEPA filters
- Heavier load capacity