Mersen fuses for the protection of transformers and distribution lines deliver overload and short circuit protection. These current-limiting fuses will melt at current that can be as low as 1.7 times the fuse current ratings up to its maximum interrupting rating. These fuses are designed to withstand the transformer magnetizing inrush current. They have 2" (size C), 3" (size D) and 2x3" (size DD) inch diameter barrels with ferrules and are mounted in spring reinforced clips.
- Amp-Trap CS-3 and 9F62 series are UL listed for compatibility with UL listed equipment
- Ferrule mounting for standard clips and interchangeability with other brands of fuses
- Current-limiting for superior equipment protection
- Non-venting for silent operation
- Metal embossed catalog number and manufacturing date for lasting identification
- Outdoor usage for the 9F62 and 9F60 type EJO
- Blown-fuse indicator to give positive identification of open fuse: Amp-Trap: 2" Barrel 1 lb tripped force - 0.19 Inch; Amp-Trap: 3" Barrel 2 lb tripped force - 0.50 Inch; 9F60/9F62: 0.125 lb tripped force 0.20 Inch
- Protection for 12 kV to 15.5 kV transformers or distribution systems.