The 690/760V Protistor® SC Series is a specific range to offer cost effective protection without concession on performance for power conversion equipment. These fuses have been engineered to provide protection for all semiconductors: diodes, thyristors and IGBT devices. They are assembled with bimetal silver and copper elements embedded in solidified sand, which helps control arcing characteristics for a lower I²t and high interrupting rating level. Contact surfaces are tin plated to get an optimized interface with the best quality/price ratio. This SC Series has been conceived and specially optimized to match integrators and equipment manufaturers main requirements while offering competitive prices.
- "One rating, one size" range
- aR Class according to IEC 60269-4 and VDE 636-23
- Very low I²t for improved semiconductor protection
- High speed AC & DC protection
- Current limiting
- Protection of standard power conversion systems such as low voltage drives, UPS, inverter systems and similar
- All AC standard networks (up to 690V) or DC standard networks