What's special about these fuses?
- These are 600 VAC, 0 - 30 amp, time-delay, Class CC fuses
- An excellent general purpose, compact branch circuit fuse that meets or exceeds most protection requirements up to 30A
- Fast response time to protect from potential damaging short-circuit currents
- Higher interrupting rating than mechanical over current protective devices for greater safety measure
- The LOW-PEAK LP-CC fuse can be used close to full load amp ratings for maximum overload and short-circuit protection. In addition, it may be used where either a time-delay or a fast-acting fuse is needed, which makes selection easier and certainly cuts down on the spare fuse inventory you have to stock creating a substantial cost reduction. These fuses are intended to provide short circuit and ground fault protector for motor branch circuits.