Part Turn Actuator with integrated or separate electronics
Compact actuator for the operation of final control elements with preferably 90° rotary movement such as flaps, cocks etc. The torque is transferred via a lever / linkage bar assembly or the actuator is directly coupled to the cock flange.
- Stallproof without the need for position- or torque dependent switch off
- Adjustable mechanical limit stops
- Microprocessor-controlled power electronics located in actuator or in separate housing. Integrated sensors for position and temperature
- Conventional signal interface (0/4 ... 20 mA / 24 V). Digital Communication via RS 232 and FSK / HART(Option)
- Additional functions, e. g. process controller, maintenance micro processor, programmable output characteristic
- Integrated Electronic Unit optionally