Electrical actuator for continuous positioning or step control
Compact actuator for the operation of final control elements with preferably 90° rotary movement such as flaps, cocks etc. The torque is transferred via a lever / linkage bar assembly or the actuator is directly coupled to the cock flange.
- Stallproof without the need of position or torque dependent switch-off
- Three-phase induction motor
- Adjustable mechanical limit stops for defined operating range
- Sensors for position and temperature integrated
- Signal and power input only via micro processor controlled power electronics