Vlier’s high value series stud style leveling devices are of premium quality construction, with optimum plating, finishing and cosmetics. These levelers in steel with nickel finish feature an elastomer pad and provide an integrally machined stud as part of the ball. The stud style bases swivel 15° off the centerline to adjust to uneven surfaces and level machine tools, electronic racks, benches, data storage, power generation, machine centers and others.
These leveling devices provide a .125” neoprene elastomer bonded to the bottom of the base for non-skid support.
- Data storage equipment
- Large medical equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Industrial workstations
- Industrial machines
- Hardened ball
- Stud with integrally machined hex
- Non-skid elastomer pad protects floor/surface finish
- Large diameter base support
- 15° swivel off centerline