Vlier’s original series stud style leveling devices in stainless steel have an extended length option for applications where additional clearance is required.
The natural (white) Delrin® plastic base option protects floors and surface finishes. Delrin provides high resistance to repeated impacts, solvents, moisture and temperatures up to 190°F.
The elastomer pad option offers a .125” neoprene elastomer bonded to the bottom of the base for superior non-skid support.
The stainless steel option provides maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
- Data storage equipment
- Large medical equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Industrial workstations
- Industrial machines
- Hardened ball
- Stud with integrally machined hex
- Long-life, high-impact Delrin® pad protects surface finish
- Large diameter base support
- 15° swivel off centerline
- Stainless steel option resists rust and corrosion