Vlier’s high value series stud style leveling devices are of premium quality construction, with optimum plating, finishing and cosmetics. These levelers feature an elastomer pad and a stainless steel design that resists rust and corrosion. These devices provide an integrally machined stud as part of the ball. The stud style bases swivel 15° off the centerline to adjust to uneven surfaces and level machine tools, electronic racks, benches, data storage, power generation, machine centers and others.
These leveling devices also provide a .125” neoprene elastomer bonded to the bottom of the base for non-skid support.
- Data storage equipment
- Large medical equipment
- Material handling equipment
- Industrial workstations
- Industrial machines
- Hardened ball
- Stud with integrally machined hex
- Non-skid elastomer pad protects floor/surface finish
- Large diameter base support
- 15° swivel off centerline
- Stainless steel resists rust and corrosion