Harsh marine climates require transformer accessories designed and engineered to handle these extreme environments. Qualitrols line of Offshore Xtreme™ instruments tackle these temperature extremes to ensure performance even in the harsh saline environment. They continue to carry the 5 year Qualitrol product warranty.
- Reduce maintenance costs with learned transformer breathing patterns and self-regenerating desiccant
- 316 stainless steel body components
- Fiberglass circuit board enclosures and glass tubes
- Color changing silica gel desiccant allows for a visual confirmation of breather regeneration
- Multiple communication options including 4-20 mA, RS-485 MODBUS and local USB port provide for a variety of monitoring solutions for any application
- Front mounted indication LED lights of green, amber, and red indicate breather status and alarm capabilities
- Oil desiccant size of 30,000 liters/8,000 gallons
- Multiple mounting options available for new or retrofit installation
- Includes a solenoid valve that closes during the regeneration process to ensure moisture is not wicked into the transformer accidentally
The Qualitrol Offshore Xtreme™ Smart Transformer Breather removes moisture from air entering oil-filled transformers or LTC conservators. The PE breathers regenerate and operate in the same manner as the standard line of breathers offered by Qualitrol, but offer additional protection in a saline environment. Offshore breathers are engineered with advanced material sets to withstand the additional environmental constraints, including stainless steel, reinforced fiberglass and glass components.