Compact DC-HF series desiccant dryers are reliable, quiet, and efficient. Thanks to high-quality and generously-dimensioned components, these durable space-savers also guarantee impressively low life-cycle costs.
Configurable operating modes contribute even more energy-saving potential. Flexible compressed air connections and the SIGMA CONTROL SMART controller's standard-equipped network interface ensure easy installation and integration into the compressed air network.
- PDP down to -94 °F
- Network-capable SIGMA CONTROL SMART controller
- KAESER FILTERS - with ECO-DRAIN on prefilter
- Durable and reliable unit design: The durable design of DC-HF series desiccant dryers is evident thanks to such high-quality features as long-lasting aluminum desiccant tubes, maintenance-free shuttle valves and cartridges filled with a pressure-resistant desiccant material that remains stable in the presence of liquid water. For maximum protection of the desiccant material and the downstream piping network, these compact dryers are equipped with highly efficient KAESER FILTERS.
- High efficiency - ultra-low pressure dew points: Optimized flow conditions ensure maximum desiccant regeneration capacity for minimal air demand. Even at sustained high load levels, the required pressure dew points (-40/-94°F) are reliably achieved with minimal pressure loss, either in fixed cycles or via Pressure Dew Point Control. Moreover, further energy savings can be achieved if necessary by means of Compressor Synchronization Control or operation in Intermittent mode.
- Quick installation and simple network connection: For simple functional checks and swift element changes, efficient KAESER FILTERS are mounted on the outside of the machine. Flexible connections allow them to be attached in variable positions to the upper valve block. The front panel offers simple and convenient access to the valves, silencers and ECO CONTROL SMART controller.