A stable and simple way to create polydisperse aerosols, the Constant Output Atomizer Model 3076 is a reliable aerosol generator that is suitable for numerous applications. Model 3076 can generate aerosols from solutions prepared in water or in alcohols; solvents are typically removed from the sample stream by a Model 3062 desiccant drier.
Aerosol Generator Model 3076 is a Collision-type atomizer that generates aerosols of constant particle size in concentrations over 107 particles/cm3 . Its nominal aerosol flow rate is 3.0 L/min. Stainless-steel components make it suitable for the specialized applications listed below, in addition to basic aerosol research.
- Filter testing
- Instrument calibration
- Material synthesis
- Biological and medical research
- Research requiring polydisperse, high-concentration aerosol
Features & Benefits
- Concentrations over 107 particles/cm3
- Nominal aerosol flow rate of 3.0 L/min
- Example aerosols:
- Up to 2 µm PSL
- Salt aerosol with mode in the range of 20 to 100 nm
- Oil aerosol