The KB range of R 5 rotary vane vacuum pumps are compact in design, high in efficiency and are available in a variety of sizes. These pumps are ideal for use in applications and machines where space is at a premium.
The KB is a reliable pump because of its sturdy design, proven rotary vane principle and high quality motor. The heavy duty non-return valve in the suction port prevents the vacuum chamber from venting through the pump after shutdown.
- Very compact, simple design for easy installation and low maintenance
- Air-cooled, requiring no water
- Direct drive, eliminating belts and gears to loosen or wear
- Oil mist eliminator for clean exhaust
- Quiet operation
- Oil supply and oil return line are integrated into the cylinder end plate
- Gas ballast valve to absorb gases containing water vapor.
- Level switch for the automatic checking of oil quantity within the oil mist separator.
- Inlet filter to protect the vacuum pump from ingress of solid and liquid particles.
- Filter pressure gauge to screw into the oil fill cap for easy checking of the degree of plugging of the exhaust filter.
- Motor safety switch to protect pump against overload.
- Vacuum regulating unit to adjust the required working pressure.
- Synthetic oil in case of high thermal load of pump.