The MCRES-Micro is a mini high-flow acrylic reservoir that is easy to mount, and fits even in tight spaces such as small form factor PCs. Its superior design creates no annoying sloshing sounds and is completely free of any air entrainment even at the lowest possible operating levels!
A high quality O-ring seal prevents leaks and helps keep contaminates out. Sturdy reinforced acrylic construction eliminates weaknesses that make other acrylic reservoirs prone to stress fractures. This clear acrylic construction makes the MCRES-Micro perfect for UV dyed coolants and show cases.
Installation of the MCRES-Micro is easy with a variety of included brackets for your mounting pleasure!
- Small size allows it to be installed in most systems including many small form factor cases
- Does not require you to sacrifice a drive bay
- No annoying sloshing sounds
- Completely free of any air entrainment even at the lowest possible operating levels
- Approximately 24 months of continuous operation without refill in 3/8” system and 18 months in 1/2” system
- Transparent acrylic panel construction
- Universal use with high flow systems
- Highest reliable thanks to O-ring seal
- High quality reinforced clear acrylic construction looks great with UV dyed coolant
- Material: Clear Acrylic Laser-Cut Panel
- Dimensions: See Schematic Above
- Maximum Capacity: 4.5oz, 133cc
- Barbs: 2 x 3/8” and 2 x 1/2” Fittings