MAXPRO gas booster systems provide a compact, portable source for increasing gas pressures. These air driven booster systems are shipped assembled and fully tested, ready for turn-key installation. As with standard boosters, the gas booster systems require no electrical power, providing safe and economical operation.
Gas booster systems are capable of compressing most gases including nitrogen, argon, helium and hydrogen up to 20,000 psi. Systems featuring special seals and cleaning can pressurize oxygen to 5,000 psi. All MAXPRO systems for use with hazardous gases are modified to ensure ventports are piped to a common vent connection.
- Leak testing of pressure components
- Low pressure gas reclaim from storage bottles
- Gas charging accumulators
- Pressurizing gas cylinders and shock absorbers
- Breathing air systems for scuba and ?re department tanks
- Boosting gas pressures from nitrogen and oxygen generators
- Gas assist injection molding
- Boosting gas pressures from vaporized liquid source