Maximator gas boosters are an excellent alternative to high pressure stationary type compressors. These boosters offer a compact, lightweight design that requires no electrical power or lubrication, thereby providing a more flexible and efficient source for delivering high pressure gas.
Maximator gas boosters will compress gases such as nitrogen and argon up to 21,750 psi, while oxygen can be compressed up to 5,000 psi using special seals and cleaning procedures. A wide variety of other gases can be compressed including hydrogen, natural gas, ethylene, nitrous oxide, neon, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and breathing air. Consult MAXPRO for special seals, venting, or cleaning requirements for these gases.
In applications where high output pressures are required and the gas supply pressure is low, Maximator gas boosters can be operated in series. MAXPRO supplies these booster combinations in 2, 3 or 4 stage arrangements as complete packages. To achieve higher gas flows, two or more boosters can work in parallel as a unit. Consult MAXPRO for more information on these special applications.
- Pressures to 21,750 psi for most gases and 5,000 psi for oxygen
- Easy to install and operate
- Compact, lightweight design
- Single or double acting and two stage models
- Double air head available in single and two stage boosters
- No electrical power required
- Requires no lubrication
- Boosters are contaminant free
- Units can be operated in series or parallel
- Variety of pressure and compression ratios available