Newport's Near IR Achromatic lenses are optimized for infinite conjugates, and offer excellent broadband IR performance suitable for numerous applications including Imaging, Microscopy, and Spectroscopy.
- Nearly constant focal length across the near IR spectrum
- Superior performance to singlet lenses
- Minimize spherical aberration for monochromatic sources
- Broadband AR Coating has < 1% Reflectivity Between 750-1550 nm
- Computer optimized for infinite conjugate ratios
- Near diffraction limited performacne with monochromatic light sources
Newport’s Near-IR Achromatic Lenses are computer optimized at infinite conjugate ratios for applications in the near-IR spectrum, producing the smallest spot size possible for polychromatic light sources between 750 to 1100 nm. Spherical and chromatic aberrations are minimized to provide superior performance. For most applications, diffraction-limited spot size can be achieved when using with monochromatic light sources of wavelength up to 2 µm. The NIR to IR AR coating has the following specifications: Rabs<1.5% @ 750-800 nm, Rabs<1.0% @ 800-1550 nm, and Ravg<0.7% @ 750-1550 nm. Common applications for these near IR achromatic lenses include Imaging, Microscopy, and various spectroscopic methods in the near IR spectrum.