InViso™ is an innovative range of diode based laser modules designed to meet the demanding requirements of high thermal performance machine vision applications at wavelengths ranging from the UV to the infrared and power levels up to 100mW. Focused on customer needs rather than constraint-driven development approaches, the resulting product contains a robust feature set allowing faster system integration with a high degree of repeatability.
Among the many applications benefiting from InViso are high-speed sorting and classification systems as well as automated inspection in the semiconductor, food & beverage, solar, mining, and pharmaceutical industries.
- A distinctive mechanical design provides superior mounting flexibility and incorporates a reference mounting surface to the optical axis of the module.
- The new laser system contains a unique external focus mechanism which preserves factory set alignment & bore sight settings when adjusting the focus without the use of complex tools.
- A modular design approach offers high thermal performance and an optional thermo-electric cooler and microcontroller, for optimal output stability.
- Various optical configurations allow for a wide range of focus and beam shaping options.
- Availability in both standard and custom configurations, InViso provides cost-effective solutions for any size or scope of business.