The SR/SW Quad port fiber bypass modules is design expressly for Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) provides complete visibility to network traffic, It also introduces a point of failure should the IPS lose power, cable fail or application freeze.
The module design for PCI Express X8 interface, which means it can support 10.3Gbit/s in full duplex mode per port of data transfer rate and Multi-mode fiber operations. SR/SW Quad port fiber bypass modules designed to be compliant digital diagnostic monitoring function: Temperature, VCC , TX optical power, TX laser bias current, and RX received optical power. The post-amplifier of the SR/SW Quad port fiber bypass modules also includes a Loss of Signal (LOS) circuit that provides a TTL logic-high output when the received optical level is below a preset LOS Assert threshold.
- In-Line traffic Monitoring, Analyzing and Optimization
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Quality of Service
- In-Line Security
- Load balance
- Web Acceleration Appliance
- Compliant with 10GBASE-SR
- Compliant with 10GBASE-SW
- Link Distances at 10.3Gbps 300m links with OM-3 MMF Cable
- EEPROM with Series ID Function
- Quad LC Connector interface with optical Bypass Function
- Laser Class 1 Product with comply with Requirements of IEC 60825-1 and IEC 60825-2
- LED indicate operation function