QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Simplex
QuickSwitch® 6265 20-Channel ST Simplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch with Gang Operation
- PORT CONNECTORS: (60) ST Simplex connectors (A group of three labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the 20 channels).
- GANG CONNECTORS: (1) RJ45 female connector labeled IN (gang port in from previous unit) and (1) RJ45 female connector labeled OUT (gang port out to next unit).
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nm
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Manual pushbutton allows local switching. (1) Gang pushbutton allows the gang mode of the unit to be changed.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LED's indicate the position, (1) Yellow LED indicates the gang mode, (1) Green LED indicates the present power status.
- POWER: WIDE RANGE CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 988147) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz supplies 12VDC to the unit. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 3.5" H x 12" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 30.5cm)
- WEIGHT: 9.0 lbs (4.0 kg)
The QuickSwitch® 6265 20-Channel Fiber Optic ST Simplex A/B Switch with Gang Operation allows a device connected to the "COM" port access to the A or B port, for each channel. access to the A or B port on each channel. All channels are switched simultaneously. The QuickSwitch® 6265 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons. Gang operation, when enabled, allows all units in the gang to stay synchronized in the same position. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's.
- Each of the (20) channels allows quick connection to any one of two ST fiber optic interface devices from one COMMON device.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Service protocol transparent.
- Bit-rate and data transparent.
- All 20 channels switch simultaneously.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Gang operation allows all connected units in gang mode to stay synchronized in the same position.
- Front panel LED's display present position, mode, and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are ST Simplex, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Gang-Connect Multiple Model 6265 switch units to simultaneously switch 40 channels, 60, channels, 80 channels...etc!
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified, ST fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.