QuickSwitch® 6253 Quad Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage/Contact Closure Remote
- Each channel allows access to two fiber optic networks from one fiber optic network device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism technology.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Voltage control provides Voltage Level Logic to allow the control of the position as well as a set of dry contacts for obtaining the present position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are ST, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- The fiber ports are configured in a straight through scheme, where the TX is routed to the TX of the A/B ports, and the RX is routed to the RX of the A/B ports.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certifed ST duplex fiber optic cables available for your installation.