The QuickSwitch® Model 6262 Single Channel LC Duplex 8-to-1 Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among eight other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H ports, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using ASCII RS-232 commands. The QuickSwitch® 6262 dimensions are 19"W x 1.75"H x 10"D.
- Allows quick connection to any one of eight fiber optic LC Duplex devices.
- All fiber ports are LC duplex, multimode, 50/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- Eliminates the need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords.
- Bit-rate and data transparent.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- The remote port accepts RS232 Serial Data commands for switch position control and monitoring.
- Front panel pushbutton control can be locked out, remotely.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC duplex multimode fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nm.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) LC Duplex female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and COMMON.
- CONTROL: (8) Pushbuttons allow selection of switch position.
- DISPLAY: (8) Red LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC 500 mA to the unit.(Cat No. 516682)
- DIMENSIONS: Standard rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 7.0 lbs (3.18 Kg)