- Two channels of "all fiber optic switching" supports Gigabit data rates!
- FIBER SIZE & WAVELENGTH: 62.5/125 micron, 850 nm.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) LC Duplex connectors. (Three connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching. No Remote Control.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red, front-panel LEDs indicate switch position, status and power.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL LC DUPLEX A/B NETWORK APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON fiber optic network connected to the LC Duplex COMMON port with access to two other Fiber Optic Networks connected to the LC Duplex A and B ports for each channel. Channel 1 and Channel 2 can be switched independently via front panel pushbuttons. The application drawing reflects that there is no remote control for the Model 6267.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6267 Dual Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, for each channel.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6267 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Each channel allows access to two LC duplex fiber optic networks from one computer or network.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between networks/devices.
- Two independent switch channels.
- All fiber ports are LC Duplex, multimode, 62.5/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton. No remote control.
- Front-panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation. Measure the lengths you require. Then call for a quote.