The QuickSwitch® Model 6331 Dual Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch allows the user the capability of connecting or disconnecting two separate devices, ports "IN" and "OUT", via an Online or Offline connection for each channel. The QuickSwitch® Model 6331 fits in a standard 19" rack, taking 1U of rack space. The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel only. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's.
- Each channel allows quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
- Individual control of each channel.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Service protocol transparent.
- Bit-rate and data transparent.
- Optical data throughput scalability.
- The fiber ports are LC Duplex Angle Polished, Single mode, 9/125 micron and support a wavelength of 1310nm.
- All switch control is from front panel. No remote control.
- Front panel LED's for display of current position and power status.
- When power is lost, all channels revert to the "OFFLINE" position.
- When the power is restored, all channels remain in "OFFLINE" position.
- Eliminates need to plug/unplug fiber optic patchcords.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified LC fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.