QuickSwitch® 6303 Fiber Optic LC Duplex A/B/C Switch, Multimode with Telnet & GUI allows the user the capability of sharing a single port LC Duplex interface device, connected to the COMMON port, among three other devices, connected to the "A", "B", and "C" ports. The QuickSwitch 6303 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100-Base-T connection via Telnet commands or Graphical User Interface.
Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed wall mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Graphical User Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as provide access to unit information such as firmware/software version and serial number.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, C and COM ports are LC Duplex, Multimode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified