- Each of four channels allows quick connection to any one of two SC interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Certified RoHS Compliant
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Independent control of channels via Channel pushbuttons.
- Simultaneously switch all channels via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for "Local control only" applications. There is no Remote Control on the Quickswitch® 6250R.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are SC duplex, Single Mode (SMA-28), 9/125 micron, and support a dual window wavelength of 1300nm and 1550nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
QuickSwitch® 6250R 4-Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports for each of four channels. The QuickSwitch® 6250R is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton only. Switch position status may be attained via front panel LED display.