The QuickSwitch® 6323 Single Channel SC/APC Duplex A/B Switch, Automatic Fallback with Telnet and GUI allows the user the capability of sharing a single port SC/APC Duplex interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among two other devices, connected to the “A” and “B” ports. The QuickSwitch® 6323 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fi t in a standard 19” rack. Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection with either a Telnet or GUI Session. Auto Switch Mode operation permits the switch to manage the channel connection. When signal power drops on Channel A,s the unit automatically switches to the backup/Channel B position.
• Access any one of two SC/APC Duplex fiber optic networks
from one computer.
• The switch ports are transparent to all data.
• Automatic Switching based on Signal Power Threshold
of Port A RX for incoming light.
• All fi ber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-
based mirror/prism switch technology.
• Switch maintains last set position on power loss and
continues to pass data.
• Front panel pushbutton control.
• Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN
Ethernet environment. IP Addressable!
• Remote Control Telnet Command Interface or Graphical
User Interface that allows the user to control switch position,
lockout front panel operations, operating mode, obtain
switch status, as well as query firmware version number,
query serial number, and enable/disable auto-send of switch
• Remote control of the switch is password protected,
the password can be changed, as well as disabled.
• Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
• All A, B, and COM ports are SC/APC Duplex, Single Mode,
9/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1260-1620nm.