The QuickSwitch® 4293 Single Channel LC Duplex A/B/C/D/ Offl ine Switch with Contact Closure Remote and Keylock allows a device connected to the “COM” port access to the “A”, “B”, “C”, or “D” ports. The QuickSwitch® 4293 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fi t in a standard 19” rack. Front panel Keylock permits or inhibits pushbutton control. The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbuttons or remotely from the DB15 REMOTE port located on the rear of the unit. The DB15 REMOTE port provides control through contact closure and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The DB15 REMOTE port also allows the user the capability of locking out the front panel pushbutton controls. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fi ber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and supports Gigabit data rates.
- Switch reverts to the offl ine position on power loss and does not pass data.
- Upon power up, unit remains in the offl ine position until commanded otherwise.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state as well as obtain the present position and lockout status.
- Front panel Keylock inhibits or permits pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- All fi ber ports are LC, Multimode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1310nm.
- The fi ber ports are confi gured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certifi ed, LC fi ber optic cables available for your switch management.
- One year parts and labor warranty against manufacturing defects.