- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) OM3 LC duplex female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of the four channels.
- FIBER: 50/125 micron, wavelength 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position, power status.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 12.0" D. (20.3 x 4.4 x 30.5 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.5 lbs (3.0 Kg).
The QuickSwitch® 6395 Quad Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports for each channel. The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbuttons. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and the unit power status. The QuickSwitch® 6395 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Access any one of two separate fiber optic networks from one computer, for each channel.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- Unit reverts to the OFFLINE position on power loss and isolates all data.
- Unit switches to OFFLINE position before switching to "A" or "B" position.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A,B, and COM ports are LC duplex, 50/125 micron Laser Enhanced Multi-mode, OM3 grade fiber, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enchanced 10-Gigabit laser applications.