QuickSwitch® 6268 Dual Channel SC Duplex Fiber Optic A/B/C Switch with Contact Closure Remote
- PORT CONNECTORS: (8) SC Duplex connectors. (A group of (4) labeled A, B, C and COMMON for each of the 2 channels.)
- FIBER: 50/125 micron, 850 nm.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (6) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching (3 for each channel).
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts contact closure switch commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
The QuickSwitch® Model 6268 Dual Channel SC Duplex A/B/C Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among three other devices connected to the "A", "B", and "C" ports, for each channel, with remote access functionality. Remote Control access can be accomplished using dry contact logic, or using the remote cable 989205.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6268 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, black anodized chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Independent control of each channel, with gang controls.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, C, and COM ports are SC Duplex, Multimode, 50/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850nm.
- Remote port compatibel with pushbutton cable 989205.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified SC duplex fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.