The QuickSwitch® 6323 Single Channel SC/APC Duplex A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI allows the user the capability of sharing a single port SC/APC Duplex interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among two other devices, connected to the “A” and “B” ports. The QuickSwitch® 6323 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fi t in a standard 19” rack. Auto Switch Mode operation permits the switch to manage the channel connection. When signal power drops on Channel A, the unit automatically switches to the backup/Channel B position. Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection with either a Telnet or GUI Session. Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10/100Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
- Access any one of two SC/APC Duplex fi ber optic networks from one computer.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology and supports Gigabit data rates.
- All fi ber ports are SC/APC Duplex, Single Mode, 9/125 micron and support a wavelength of 1260 -1620 nm.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Automatic Switch/Fallback based on signal power threshold.
- Signal power detection technology monitors for power level.
- Control of switch position from a 10/100 Base-T Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet Command interface or Graphical User Interface that allows the user to select switch mode, control switch position, lockout front-panel operations and obtain switch position.
- Front-panel LED’s display switch position and power status.
- IP addressable.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected, where the password protection can be disabled.
- Swtich maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- When power is restored, unit maintains its position and continues to pass data.
- Optical data throughput scalability.