FREEDM One Tight-Buffered, Interlocking Armored Cable, Riser, 2 F, Single-mode (OS2). Corning Cable Systems FREEDM One Interlocking Armored Cables are flame-retardant, indoor/outdoor, cables designed for interbuilding and intrabuilding backbone installations that eliminate the need for a transition splice when entering the building. Encased in a spirally wrapped, aluminum interlocking armor for ruggedness and superior crush resistance, these cables are ideal for industrial and heavy traffic areas and installations requiring extra protection for optical cables.
- These cables are protected against water penetration by innovative waterblocking technology, making it ideal for OSP applications
- The flexible, interlocking armored design offers over seven times the crush protection compared to unarmored cables (as characterized to ICEA-696) and allows easy one step installation, thereby reducing the overall installation costs
- The UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket is rugged, durable and easy to strip
- Fiber Count: 2
- Waterblocking technology: OSP (outdoor) applications
- Flexible, interlocking armor design: Seven times crush protection compared to unarmored cables
- UV-resistant, flame-retardant jacket: Rugged, durable and easy to strip
Minimum Order Quantity is 3280 Feet. Larger amounts of Cable may be ordered. Different Fiber counts are also available. Please contact our sales department if needed.